By 2050, it will take 100 billion land animals to provide the world’s population with meat, dairy, eggs and leather goods. Maintaining this herd will take a huge, potentially unsustainable toll on the planet. What if there were a different way? In this eye-opening talk, tissue engineering advocate Andras Forgacs argues that biofabricating meat and leather is a civilized way to move past killing animals for hamburgers and handbags.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- BÀI RAP VỀ NAKROTH BBOY CÔNG NGHÊ
- Onmyoji Arena | Cách lên đồ mạnh nhất cho Enma – Diêm Ma, xạ thủ bắn 1 ăn 3 nhưng hơi bị ngu
- Doraemon Tập 55 – Miếng Dán Hoán Đổi Vai Trò Làm Mẹ, Dây Tiếp Đất Truyền Hoảng Loạn – Hoạt Hình
- [Topgame] Top 6 game online miễn phí 100% đã hay lại còn đồ họa đẹp | PC #1
- TỬ VI NỮ SINH NĂM 1991 – TÂN MÙI CUNG MỆNH PHONG THỦY HỢP TUỔI GÌ?