Card Game ’99’ – (2 to 5 players) How To Play:
Three trinkets are chosen by each player. Three cards are dealt to each player, and the player to the left of the dealer goes first. He chooses one of the cards in his hand, places it in the discard pile, calls out its value, and then draws a new card. The player to his left then chooses one of their cards and places it on the discard pile, adds its value to the previous card and calls out the new total. Play proceeds like this until a player can not play without making the total value go over ninety-nine. That player gives up one trinket, and the next hand is dealt. Any player without tokens loses and is out of the game, while the last player remaining with trinket(s) wins.
Cards of certain ranks have magical ‘Get Some’ powers, which are:
-Kings: total becomes 99, regardless of what it was before.
-10: value is -10.
– 9: value is 0 aka pass (order of play remains the same.)
– 4: value is 0 and the order of play is reversed. (once the game is down to two players the order is not reversed.)
Queens and Jacks are worth 10, while all other cards keep their face-value.
**Special thanks to my mom** …for teaching me ’99’ back in the mid 1970’s.
Thanks to Johnny Samoa for sending me the playing cards.
He’s a card trick master and he’s got Pizazz:
Get Some of my best stuff:
BETS, PRANKS, & SCAMS:
PUZZLES & BRAIN TEASERS:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Schannel – S games : Angry Birds 2 : Chim điên trở lại nhưng có lợi hại như xưa ?
- Những Vị Tướng Và Skin "Dị" Đã Từng Tồn Tại Trong Liên Quân Mobile | VietClub Gaming
- Pack de Mods para Minecraft 1.6.4 #1 + .Minecraft
- Minecraft CALL OF DUTY WW2 MOD / FIGHT OFF BANDITS AND SURVIVE!! Minecraft
- What does a hero truly fear? (Dota 2 SFM – TI7 Short Film Contest – 1st place winner)