1. Chào mừng Bạn đến với VnEcon!

Tôi là Max Tâm, người sáng lập và điều hành Diễn đàn kinh tế VnEcon. Tôi rất vui được có mặt ở đây để chào đón bạn tham gia thảo luận hỏi đáp trên diễn đàn.

Nếu có bất kỳ câu hỏi nào, bạn có thể kết nối với tôi qua Facebook Max Tâm Nguyễn

Học tiếng Anh bằng cách thảo luận

16 Thg 6 2008 | lady_named_Y | Học Tiếng Anh & Ngoại ngữ

1. muahedauyeu89

muahedauyeu89 Econ cấp 1/10 Econ tích cực

Phản hồi: Học tiếng Anh bằng cách thảo luận

I think money is important, but it does not decide your happiness. For example, you only focus on earning money to develop your life, you will have no time to share with family, friends, relatives... you miss many time to contact and share with them, you will lost many thing.Until you ear enough money you want you must spend much time. By the time you come back to them, do you think that they are waiting for you? However, you do not money you also do anything.
    In general, you must have the harmony between the family and money, money does not decide the happiness but it can bring and maintain the happy for you.

2. vinastar89

vinastar89 Econ cấp 3/10 Econ tích cực

huhu I cant write what I want to say

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I am learn english very bad

3. chippanjee123

chippanjee123 Econ cấp 1/10 Econ tích cực

Money is not all, but you never get all without money, both happiness. If you thought "Money doesn't bring happiness", so don't you think that What ever made you feel unhappiness or happiness if it is not Money or the effect of Money?

4. mariapham

mariapham Gà kinh tế Econ tích cực

Love and money..
    i think them the same... i happy when i have money so much and i very happy if anyone love me, i feel hurt if i don't have both, But money is material, love only survive in ourself.
    all the emotionals... it dependent at yourthink, i think so..
    ... ....

5. Macy Nguyen

Macy Nguyen Econ cấp 2/10 Econ tích cực

I do think money brings happiness to our lives.

6. ducanhle

ducanhle Econ cấp 1/10 Econ tích cực

Mình nghĩ là nên lập ra một group riêng, có thể học &trao đổi online qua skype, như thế hiệu quả hơn đấy.

7. hoangtrucxinh

hoangtrucxinh Gà kinh tế Econ tích cực

Money does not decide your happiness but your happiness would be affected by money. And important: " should not be a slave to money".:8:

8. aodaihoanguyen

aodaihoanguyen Econ cấp 1/10 Econ tích cực

hello.good bye.hjhj

9. huyphong000

huyphong000 Econ cấp 1/10 Econ tích cực

i think that money is very important in this time, money can bring us the happiness, but it also bring many troubles to us.

10. paulmccartney

paulmccartney Gà kinh tế Econ tích cực

I registed an account in our forum a long time ago. But I 've just came back by searching randomly on the internet for my essay. Huhm, this topic is interested. Let me begin by quoting a maxim of Ph.D Alan Phan: " Money doesn't bring us happiness, but everythings what make me happy need money".
    As you know, happiness is feeling when people are sastified, it depends on personality, income, status of family, circle of life, economic class, gender and so on. Thus, the impact of money to happines is diffrient too. Someones they feel happy with out lots money but others dont agrree with them.
    My oppinion is that, money is so significant of our life but it does'n play a key role in making happiness. The key role is, i think, the harmonisation between mental and physical life, spirit and body...

11. tahainam93

tahainam93 ID bị khóa Econ tích cực

Money is result of your works, your effort so you're happy truthly if you earn money by yourself.

12. sodepgiare19

sodepgiare19 Econ cấp 1/10 Econ tích cực

minh nghe noi tiep xuc voi nguoi nuoc ngoai nhieu ban xe hoc tieng anh tot hon

13. kieumy91

kieumy91 Gà kinh tế Econ tích cực

I have just read a short paragraph in my textbook about money and happiness and I wanna share with you guys here.
    Can money really buy happiness? Surely there is some link between money and happiness. But perhaps the better question is how you transform your hard-earned money in to "good life" - as you define it (Each person has his own definition about what a good life is). Happiness researchers conclude that money can help you find happiness, but only if you have realistic expectations about what money can and cannot do for you.
    I believe that a little bit more money will make us happier. But the more money you make, the more you want. And research shows that the more you get, the less happy it makes you.
    If you want to understand how money can make you happier, you must understand what makes people happy in general. Humans are addicted to challenges. Indeed, we are often happier while working toward a goal than when we actually reach it.
    So what do happy people do differently? They don't waste time stewing over unpleasant things. While they focus on interpreting life positively, they don't let the successes of others bother them. They just don't compare themselves with others. Happy people say that they spend less and appreciate what they have more.

14. ruoidzui89

ruoidzui89 Gà kinh tế Econ tích cực

i think Admind's topic is good but it's very messy in this topic. I was blinded when I read it.

15. ruoidzui89

ruoidzui89 Gà kinh tế Econ tích cực

a.

like that. can u do that?

Đang tải...

Chia sẻ trang này